Which One Doesn’t Belong? – Step-It-Up

I challenge you to figure out..

Which One Doesn’t Belong!

Remember, all answers are correct. If you need some help, I can give you a little hint!

If you have figured an answer out, write it down below as a comment so I can see how good of a mathematician you are.

2 thoughts on “Which One Doesn’t Belong? – Step-It-Up

1. Malo e lelei Jamie,

This is such a fun step it up activity, I like that you were able to focus more on your math vocabulary with this one as you look at numbers rather than just shapes.

I think you did a great job explaining and justifying why each number may not belong, I can tell that you used your maths skills to work it out as you looked at size, place value, and math rules. Did you enjoy this activity?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Kumusta Zana
      thanks for commenting! I agree that this was a fun activity, especially the part when I needed to solve the Tangrams. Trying to use lots of different math vocab was a bit hard, because I didn’t fully know the different types of math vocab; but the math dictionary really helped. Thanks for asking, and have a great day and a Merry, Merry Christmas Zana!!
      Jamie