Laser Maze Challenge – Kick Start

I created this laser maze using Google Drawings. My laser maze will be on the left side of my house. This was really easy to make. I have posted the Step it Up challenge, check out my real life laser maze!

How fast do you think you could complete my laser maze?

2 thoughts on “Laser Maze Challenge – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Jamie,

What an awesome laser maze you have created Jamie. The whole thing from the text to the colours reminds me of a computer game. Wouldn’t be awesome if we could actually play it.

One of the things I like about your design is that it looks 3D. You can see the lasers going from high to low which makes the maze look very challenging. I’m not sure I could get through without touching a single laser but I think it would be fun to try. I have seen those movies where they do it and they have to be very flexible and fast thinking. Have you seen a movie with a laser maze in it?

Do you know how lasers work?
    Have you ever done a maze in real life?

I look forward to seeing your Laser Maze, Step It Up challenge.
    Anna
    SLJ

1. Kia Ora Anna
      thank you for commenting on my blog! I think I have seen lasers in Despicable Me, when Gru tries to steal something.

No, I don’t know how lasers work, but I think they work by sensing anything that touches the laser, then set off something. Do you know how they work?

I have never done a laser maze in real life, but I would love to! I think playing it would be like playing the game Twister.

Thank you for commenting, enjoy the rest of your holiday and God bless!!
      Jamie