Which One Doesn’t Belong? – Kick Start

I challenge you to figure out which of these pictures doesn’t belong.

Remember, every answer is correct!

Please respond with your answer as a comment so I can see how creative you are.

2 thoughts on “Which One Doesn’t Belong? – Kick Start

1. Malo e lelei Jamie,

This is such a fun maths activity, I love geometry so working with shapes and nets is my favourite kind of maths! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task beautifully, encouraged your reader to have a go at the task, the only thing missing is a meaningful and engaging question!

I think you have some awesome reasons for why each shape does not belong, especially your use of maths vocabulary. I think it is awesome to see your creativity with how you completed this task!

I would like to know if you enjoyed this challenge? If so, what did you find to be the best part?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Malo lelei Zana
      thanks for commenting on my blog post! Geometry is one my favorite subjects within math, and nets are really fun to do and make. What kind of question do you think I should have asked? Next time I will tell the readers how I have done something, so thank you for the feedback. I really did enjoy this challenge, because it encouraged me to think a little bit deeper to explain something. The trick is to explain it to someone like you are teaching them something;it will teach them and you!

The best part was making my own puzzle. In my opinion the reindeer doesn’t belong because it’s an animal! What picture do you think does not belong? Thanks for commenting and please reply if you can. Have a great day and a Merry, Merry Christmas Zana!!
      Jamie