R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Step-It-Up

I have created a logo to promote respect. I chose this because many people do this, especially in businesses to show respect. It was really fun to make this in Google Draw. I tried to make it as sleek, simple and modern as possible. I hope you like my logo.

How would you promote respect, and what would your logo look like?

Please leave a positive comment down below!

4 thoughts on “R.E.S.P.E.C.T

1. Kia ora Jamie,

My name is Anna and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team.

What a cool brand you have created and with an important message to go with it. Where did you get your idea from? I like how you have kept it nice and simple, nothing too flashy but also very captivating. It’s the type of logo you could put on anything. Hats, socks, water bottles, stickers for computers etc. How cool.

I also like how you explained a little bit about the reason behind your decision to use the hand as your symbol. I wonder what other symbols people could use to symbolize respect?

Remember to include a description when your blog posting. This gives your readers a chance to get an insight into your thought process. You can include things like your design/creation process, things you found difficult, interesting or fun. You can also include questions which people can respond to in your comments.

Keep up all the awesome blogging Jamie,
    Anna

1. Kia Ora Anna
      thank you for your thoughtful comment. I got my idea from a R.E. blog post that I did a long time ago, which was about creating your own Coat of Arms, here’s the link if you want to see: https://spsjamieb.edublogs.org/2022/08/25/my-coat-of-arms/

Other symbols people could use could be people high fiving or holding hands, because respect can also be a form of friendship. I will add a description now, but in the meantime, have a lovely day and an even lovelier Christmas!!
      Jamie

1. Kia ora Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.

Thank you for also including the link to your Coat of Arms (your inspiration). It was cool to see where you got your ideas from. It’s great that you are taking things you have learnt and applying them in different ways.

I hope you are enjoying the Summer Learning Journey so far. What has been your favourite activity?

Anna

1. Kia Ora Anna
          thank you for replying to my blog comment!

My favorite Summer Learning activity so far is Rainbow Fish Step it up because I love creating artworks with varieties of texture and colour, and doing it digitally makes it a whole lot easier! I wonder if you have created any activities?
          Don’t worry if you reply late, it’s better now then never!

Thank you for replying, have a lovely rest of your holiday and God bless!
          Jamie