Goodbyes and Thanks

To all the Room 8 graduates(year 8’s) and year 8’s-to-be, thank you for supporting me along this journey.

Thank you for always being by my side every-single-day. I will miss all of you deeply, and I know God will reunite us all soon!

Last but definitely not least, Ms. George, and all other teachers of our school; for always trying to help us strive for the best, and for creating a fun, hardworking environment. Us, the year 8’s, will miss you so much and every day and every moment we’ve spent together up until this one. We’ll keep you forever in our hearts, so please do the same!

God bless you all and have a merry Christmas and a lovely new year.

Have a merry Christmas with your family, and happy new year and may God bless, dear reader!

4 thoughts on “Goodbyes and Thanks

1. Jamie you’re going to make me cry again… but just to let you know, everyone will miss you guys and I have said “thank you” 5 times already but thank you :).

(Please come to our graduation btw)

1. Haha Maddy! That’s why I posted this(just kidding)! And yes maddy thank you very much! I will try to come but yeah, I’m probably going to come, your’e going to forget about me then I will come like Angel >:) Anyways, have a blessed day and keep up the SLJ work!
      Jamie

2. Hey Jamie

This is a beautiful letter you wrote and thank you for the great times we had together. It’s been fun as our childhood ends as we carry on our new journeys as we start college onward. May God bless you and your family and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Keep up the great work you do very well at.

From your sincere friend

Willietony