Groove Pizza

My artist name would be “Same Ol’ J” because I’m there whenever you need me! My song name is “Clap that Cap” because the beat sounds like someone clapping.

The famous musician I would want to collaborate with would be Jason Mraz because he just makes such great music(once in a while) plus he’s really amusing!

2 thoughts on “Groove Pizza

1. Mōrena Jamie,

I love the Groove Pizza website, I have used it quite a few times in my classroom to teach my kids some cool musical coding skills. It is great to see that you enjoyed this activity as you have made an awesome beat, I love the use of drums and clapping. I was curious about what inspired your DJ name?

What Jason Mraz song is your favourite? I like his song “I’m Yours”. Also what part of this activity did you find the most enjoyable and most challenging?

I look forward to seeing your step it up activity, keep up the great work!!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Kumusta Zana
      thank you for your kind comment. My DJ name was not actually inspired by anything, I used a random rapper name generator. I chose Same Ol’ J because I might be boring to some people and because I stay the same? Even I’m not sure, but I think it sounds cool.

My favorite Jason Mraz song is You and I Both, it’s so catchy! Also, trying to figure out how to use Groove Pizza was the most difficult, but I figured it out a long the way and asked some of my friends.

Sadly, I’m shy to sing to make a song but I’ll keep posting for you and the rest of the SLJ team. I feel like this reply is loads of ‘bad news’ but thanks for commenting and have a MERRY Christmas!!
      Jamie