Under the Sea – Kick Start

I have created an underwater picture. There are 6 jelly fish in the photo, can you find the 6th one? Please comment down below if you know where it is!

Fun facts:

Did you know, dolphins have an outer layer of skin, and they shed it about every two hours!

Did you know, a red snapper can weigh up to 50 pounds(about 22kg) which is about 2 car tyres!

2 thoughts on “Under the Sea – Kick Start

1. Talofa Lava Jamie.

What I love about this is the fact that you put a lot of detail into this project. As in the shadows of the crab and the starfish, it tell me you’ve really put good effort into this activity. For your question, I finally found the 6th jellyfish. It took me a while to find it but I succeeded.

I didn’t know that dolphins have an outer layer of skin, I also didn’t know about the red snappers’ weight! Very amazing facts about the creatures in the ocean.

Keep up the good work, have a wonderful day today! And a fantastic Christmas too!

1. Morena Maddy
      thanks for your awesome comment. That’s great that you found the 6th jelly fish, was it hard to find? The facts that I showed on my blog post were from the music video ‘Lots to See in the Sea’! Have a Merry Christmas Maddy and a happy new year with your family!!
      Your friend, Jamie