Creature Creation

Below are my creatures I created using Google draw. The first one is a magical flying reindeer and the second is a passive mushroom. I hope you like my characters!

4 thoughts on “Creature Creation

1. Kia ora Jamie!
    Awesome job on the creature creation! These remind me of pokemon cards! Have you ever watched or played pokemon? The mushroom is definitely my favourite! It’s so cute, and I love it’s bag! These must have taken you ages to draw! Did you find it difficult to create?
    The writing is a tiny bit blurry, but I can see that the reindeer does 50 damage from 10 metres away. Is that correct?
    Keep up the great work!
    Theresa

1. Thanks Theresa for the blog comment! I have watched Pokemon before because my dad is a fan of it! I didn’t really have a problem creating the mushroom but the reindeer was the hard part because of its snout. Yes that is correct! Thanks again
      Jamie

2. Hi Jamie,

The reindeer certainly looks tricky. Today is our last day commenting with the SLJ team. I have really enjoyed all of your posts and our little conversations. Thanks for taking the time to reply 🙂

I hope you have a lovely rest of school break and that you are as excited as I am to go back to school soon. I am pretty excited !! I even spent a few days getting ready at school this week because I actually can’t wait. I have so much I want to do this year with my class. I hope your year is great.

Take care
    Theresa SLJ

1. Thanks Theresa for the wonderful blog comment you have replied to me! I hope your year is great as well! Enjoy the rest of your holidays!
      Jamie