Joke-a-thon!

3 thoughts on “Joke-a-thon!

1. Hi Jamie,

What a great idea to bring your joke to life in a video! It did make me laugh.
    Is the moral of the story that you should look through the peep hole before you answer the door?

You could do a whole range of knock knock jokes using this filming technique, it looks like you have a twin you are talking to!

Did this take you a long time to put all the video clips together? It sounds like you had fun filming this Jamie. Thanks for sharing!

Emma – SLJ

1. Hi Jamie,

I have seen your email reply to my comment.
      I always make mistakes when I know I am being filmed for something too!
      I think something in our brains makes us loose focus because we are so worried about saying the right thing!

Have you made anymore joke videos?

Emma -SLJ

2. Kia ora Jamie

Happy New Year!
    Wow! What fun! I really enjoyed the way you filmed your Knock Knock joke and dressed up to play the two versions of yourself! When I did my video I didn’t even think of using an actual door, which is really creative. What app did you use to do the editing of the movie?
    Look out for an activity coming up before the end of the Summer learning Journey – it’s called Food-Pun-Art. I look forward to coming back to see what vegetable joke you come up with.

Nga mihi nui
    Naomi (Manaiakalani Facilitator)