My Cool Character

This is a Google drawing of my cool character using an artificial tulip flower because it is currently nighttime and I’m not allowed outside.

My favorite tool would have to be the Polyline drawing tool because I feel like it kind of expresses your drawing with the sharp edges.

The tool that was most challenging to use would be the Scribble drawing tool because it’s hard to get lines almost exactly where you want to place them, and like and don’t like that Google made the Scribble drawing tool curve. It helps you when you’re trying to draw a curved line, and doesn’t help you when you are trying to draw sharp-edged lines.

I hope you like my cool character and don’t hesitate to comment why!

One thought on “My Cool Character

1. Kia ora Jamie,

Awesome work! Regardless of the difficulty using the scribble drawing tool- I think you have done a very nice job! I’m guessing your favourite colour is red, am I right? since you have chosen it to be the majority of your cool character creation.

I also love the tree house you have chosen for your background and the surroundings of your cool character to be the lush forest floor.

Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)