Summer Chat Story – Step it Up!

For this SLJ activity, I have created a summer Chat Story about going ice skating on Google Slides. I hope you have enjoyed the story, please comment on my blog if you can!

God bless and enjoy the rest of your holidays my fellow bloggers, friends, SLJ commenters, creators and the rest of the team behind SLJ – thank you for this lovely -and busy- Summer!!!

What cool things have you done during the summer holidays?

2 thoughts on “Summer Chat Story – Step it Up!

1. Kia ora Jamie,

What I like about your blog post is how you made your text thread feel like a real phone. The back button was a nice touch and so was the name at the top of the phone. Did you use a phone to get the details right or do you just remember that is what a phone looks like.

Thank you for including a description although I would have loved to see a bit more information regarding how you made the phone. For example, which program did you use? Was it a template or did you make it from scratch?

In answer to your question…I have done many cool things this summer. I have seen my family, caught up with friends, went to the beautiful Fiji and am now back home (Christchurch) enjoying the beautiful beach and some rest and relaxation before school starts back up.

What cool things have you done this summer?
    Also, I’m curious. Have you been ice skating before?

Anna
    SLJ

1. Kia Ora Anna
      thank you for commenting on my blog! I’m glad that you like my phone on Google Slides. I created it from my memory, because as an activity our class had to create a phone, and what you could find in it! Here’s my blog and inspiration(the phone is interactive, click the buttons): https://spsjamieb.edublogs.org/2023/08/25/emilys-phone-mitey/

Wow, you have done so many cool things during your holiday! Fiji sounds relaxing. To answer your questions, I have mostly stayed at home but last week January 13 I went to Paradice Iceskating. The ice was very slippery and I kept falling on the hard ground! You should try it when you can, you get better every minute.

Thank you for the feedback and questions, have a lovely rest of your holiday and God bless you and your family!!
      Jamie