Rainbow Fish – Step it Up

For this activity, I have created a rainbow fish collage using Google Draw.

Here’s a challenge: How many fish can you spot?

4 thoughts on “Rainbow Fish – Step it Up

1. Kia ora Jamie,
    What a great job you’ve done of your rainbow fish creation. I love the arrangement of colours in your scales. It was a great idea to include a challenge in your post, but I’m afraid I’ve failed it. i could only spy one fish! Were there more?
    Nā Fiona

1. Kia Ora Whaea Fiona
      thank you for your lovely comment, I’m glad that you like my rainbow fish! The shadows behind the rainbow fish count as fish. How many can you spot?

Thank you for commenting, have a lovely rest of your holiday and God bless you!!
      Jamie

2. Kia ora Jamie,

My favourite part of your post is the big, beautiful scales you have chosen to use. How did you create those? I especially enjoy how they are all different textures. What would have been cool is if you included a school of fish, each with a single scale that has been taken from Rainbow fish, just like the book.

Remember to take your time to complete a detailed description Jamie. For example, more details on how you made your fish might be helpful to anybody wanting to give it a try for themselves. A little bit of a background about the activity would have been great too. You could have even included a summary on the book the activity is based around.

I can only see the one fish unless we are counting the grey shadow things as fish?

Anna
    SLJ

1. Kia Ora Anna
      thank you for commenting on my blog! I created the beautiful scales using different textures and cropping them into a circle.

I will make sure to write a detailed description next time Anna, thank you for the feedback.

The shadows behind the rainbow fish count as fish, as well as the rainbow fish. How many can you spot?

Thank you for commenting and for the feedback, have a lovely rest of your holidays and God bless!
      Jamie