Ping Pong Battle Games – Kick Start

I hope everyone is having a happy New Year! I have created a short film on WeVideo about my go at Dude Perfect’s minigame.

https://www.wevideo.com/view/3290302136

Using a bigger basket really helped, especially because the balls didn’t bounce out of the basket. One strategy I used was to scoop the basket on my head to keep the ball from bouncing out.

How would you make this game more challenging or fun?

4 thoughts on “Ping Pong Battle Games – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Jamie,

It’s Charlotte here, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. Well done giving the ‘Ping Pong Battle’ activity a go! How did you find this activity? I thought it was lots of fun!

The hard mode definitely looked a lot harder than the easy mode! I could see the balls bouncing back out of the container. However you did much better than I could – ka pai.

I think it is great how you have given your readers a challenge/question at the end of your post. This helps to encourage others to reply and comment on your post. In answer to your question, maybe you could make it into a competition against someone else – you could do this by counting points.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

1. Kia Ora Charlotte
      thank you for your kind comment!
      I found this activity really fun too. I tried recording something with my brother(him shooting a target, a ball goes up and I catch it, then switch roles), but the files were too big to send from Gmail, so I decided to just do something by myself.

Yes, the balls bouncing back out of the container frustrated me(in a good way)! Next time, I will try this game with my brother to see who gets the most.

Thank you for commenting, have a lovely day and a Happy New year!
      Jamie

1. Kia ora Jamie,

Thank you for explaining why you only included videos of yourself – that makes sense!

I am glad to hear that you found it frustrating in a good way – lots of times humans give up when they get frustrated, but a lot of times we learn the most from pushing past the frustration!

Ngā Mihi Nui
        Charlotte Visser
        Summer Learning Journey

1. Kia Ora Charlotte
          thank you for replying to my comment, and for the words of encouragement!

Have a lovely day, enjoy the rest of your holiday, God bless you and your family!!
          Jamie