Summer Holiday 101 – Step it Up!

I chose Hawaii, because I just can’t get enough of the cool breeze and the hot sun on my face, and the laughter of the public is so infective! I have ‘packed’ the necessary items for the imaginary activities I am going to do.

What is your dream vacation spot and why?

4 thoughts on “Summer Holiday 101 – Step it Up!

1. Kia ora Jamie, Swaimah here! I really love how you picked Hawaii because I herd lots of amazing things and activities you can do there. Everything about Hawaii is PERFECT and wonderful.

Questions

If your parents allowed you to travel to Hawaii, Will you go?

Your Friend, Swaimah <3

1. Kia Ora Swaimah
      thanks for commenting on the step it up activity! I agree that Hawaii is really cool and you can do many fun things. What activity do you think you would like to do in Hawaii?

If my parents allowed me to go to Hawaii I definitely would go, because sometimes in NZ it gets really cold and rainy. I actually have been to Hawaii before in 2019! Did you know it is warm at night? It was so cool seeing all the light lit up at night and I didn’t need to wear a thick jacket! Have you been to Hawaii before?

Thanks Swaimah for the very kind comment, have an AMAZING day and God bless you and your family!!!
      Your friend, Jamie <3

2. Mōrena Jamie,

What a fun step it up from the previous activity, I like that this activity has you plan an opposite holiday focusing on a warm summer trip this time. I definitely prefer a warm summer holiday over a cold winter one because I love to lounge at the beach and swim.

Hawaii Is such a great holiday destination because not only are there beautiful beaches perfect for swimming and sunbathing but there are also some awesome cultural events, sights and activities. You can do as much or as little as you want. Have you ever been to Hawaii or do you have any plans to go?

It looks like you packed a lot of the essentials for warm weather, the only thing I think you are missing is a BIG water bottle!!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Ahiahi pai Zana
      thank you for your thoughtful comment. I prefer warm holidays over winter holidays too, because I can’t stand the cold! I actually have been to Hawaii in 2019. Have you been to Hawaii before? Also, did you know that even at night time, the atmosphere is warm? The perfect temperature for me.

Thank you for commenting, have a lovely day and God bless!
      Jamie